Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Complete a Park/Facility Use Application and return (by mail, fax, or email) to Hartford Parks & Recreation Department, 171 Bridge Street White River Junction, Vermont 05001
2. Once your application is on file, we will evaluate your Park/Facility Use Application and email a permit along with instructions, including any additional documents and/or fees required for your reservation.
3. Additional permits may be required depending on the size of your event and the impact on Town Park property.
4. Depending on your rental, a Certificate of Insurance may be required.
Show All Answers
Any group, business, or organization wishing to have an event, function or group activity in the Town of Hartford Park system is welcome to submit a Park/Facility Use Application.
* Call us at (802) 295-5036 • Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Download the Special Events Information Brochure by clicking here.
* Download the Park/Facility Use Application by clicking here.
The Park/Facility Use Permit allows the renter to use only a designated area of the parks grounds or facility.
• Rental Fees: Once your application is reviewed, we will be in contact with you regarding any fees associated with the park/facility rental. • Additional fees will apply for the use of electricity and water. If warranted, the charge for rental of additional portable toilets will be at the cost of the renter.• Water and electricity charges will depend on the event and the amount of actual usage.
Visit www.hartfordrec.com. You can create your own account and register for available programs.
Visit us at the Parks & Recreation Office located at the Hartford Town Hall, 171 Bridge Street, White River Junction, VT, 1st Floor.