Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Any group, business, or organization wishing to have an event, function or group activity in the Town of Hartford Park system is welcome to submit a Park Use Application.
• Call us at (802) 295-5036• Email email@example.com•Download the Special Events Information Brochure by clicking here.
1. Complete a Park Use Application and return (by mail, fax, or email) to Hartford Parks and Recreation Department, 171 Bridge Street White River Junction, Vermont 05001
2. Once your application is on file, we will evaluate your Park Application and email a permit along with instructions, including any additional documents and/or fees required for your reservation.
3. Additional permits may be required depending on the size of your event and the impact on Town Park property.
4. Depending on your rental, a Certificate of Insurance may be required.
• Rental Fees: Once your application is reviewed, we will be in contact with you regarding any fees associated with the park rental. • Additional fees will apply for the use of electricity and water. If warranted, the charge for rental of additional portable toilets is an added cost.• Water and electricity charges will depend on the event and the amount of actual usage.