Public WorksALERT: Tomorrow morning, December 20th at 3:00 AM Town of Hartford Department of Public Works will begin storm cleanup downtown. Please remember the parking ban is in effect and cars will be towed if parked on the street.
The Department of Public Works is responsible for providing:
- A safe and effective transportation infrastructure
- A safe and high-quality water supply
- Administration and management of capital projects
- Efficient collection and treatment of wastewater
- Management of a comprehensive solid waste and recycling facility
The goals of our department are accomplished in large part by the dedication of the employees and the quality of their work, which directly impacts the quality of life of the residents of the town and visitors to our area.
The department utilizes 4 divisions to accomplish these goals:
Department of Public Works
173 Airport Road
White River Junction, VT 05001
Phone: 802-295-3622 Call Now